Thursday, November 12, 2015

Delicious Salads

Happy Thursday to you! I am back, at least for now and hope that my internet connection stays connected. Yesterday, hubby and I bypassed going out to lunch and just went to the movies. Whenever we go, we classify the movie as a guy movie or a chick flick. Yesterday was definitely a guy movie and since it was his turn to pick we went and saw the new Bond movie. It was a typical Bond plot, except I liked the very end better.
 Last week when my brother and sil were here we went out to lunch. You know it seems like I go out a lot for lunch, but I always try to have a salad unless of course I'm having salad for dinner then I might order a burger wrapped in lettuce. Here is the club salad-doesn't it look good?

One of my all time favorite salads is one with beets and this one didn't disappoint.
For some reason on the day we dined there, the service was very slow and I found myself wondering if they had relaxed since the originally opened the restaurant.  Guy Fieri reviewed the restaurant on D,D and D and it may have caused a great increase in the customers. 
Today one daughter and her kiddos will be over for an hour or so and then I babysit the other grands for an hour.  This afternoon we are driving down to Denver with our neighbors to go to a new Korean restaurant that just recently opened.  Our neighbors are Korean and we love their food; it should be fun if the traffic doesn't bother me.  We have sunshine but the temp is 43 degrees, still a bit chilly outside.
I hope you have a great day and are ready for the weekend.
Sending hugs your way!
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Moms think checking out new restuarants is fun too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good salad, but I'll have to pass on that last one as I'm not a fan of beets. ;-) Let us know how your dinner out went tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is big on salads too. She is always willing to try a new and different one.

    Mom and Dad saw the Bond movie last weekend too. They thought it was pretty good but not great.

    Have a good weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. Mom loves all kinds of salads
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14