Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Outdoor Tuesday

Good Morning Friends, How is your summer winding down? Most children are back in school and the days are showing signs of fall. I think Fall is my favorite season-because of the beauty of the changing colors and the crisp cool air, as well as all the scented candles I bring out with my other decorations. The other day hubby was at the golf course and took these two photos. He said they were the same hawk, but the coloring looks different to me(maybe it's just the shading). We love seeing the wildlife here; the Pelicans will be departing soon and the geese are here, but more will arrive.

We heard Coyotes the other night, it has been quite awhile since we heard them.  It was nice because they weren't too close.
Today is going to be a warm day and I'm heading out to walk and then will start sewing. 
I hope you find joy in your day!
Hugs,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. We have had a few delightful days here too, enough so that Mom has managed to get us not one, but TWO, walks a day. We had a big hawk circling our yard yesterday - we think he was eyeing the bunnies.

    Happy Sewing.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are ready for fall cuz it is too hot!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are ready ready READY for WINTER!!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, it has still been too hot here to even think of fall! I know it is just around the corner, but 100+ degree temperatures don't elicit thought of pumpkin spice and autumn harvest! Yet, I'm trying :) May you enjoy the beauty in which you live! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be another fall-like day today ... it was 56 when I got up this morning. It'll feel good to curl up in my Kiss quilt and stitch this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your week is going well. Coyotes really scare me. It has been a humid summer for us. Looking forward to some cooling down but worried about El Nino coming.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14