Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning to you.  Today, I am so thankful that hubby is home from his trip; there was a question about whether his flight would be cancelled last night due to our weather, but it wasn't.  I will say that we had quite the storm roll through yesterday afternoon and night.  We actually had hail the size of marbles and golf balls, the sky was lit up all night and the rain poured all night long.  We are back to our monsoon activity, which typically is fine because it doesn't start until evening.  I'm hoping last night's storm was just out of the ordinary and that the weather will return to normal with beautiful warm days.
Today we have a few things to get done and then tonight our daughter and kiddos will be here for dinner.  Our all town bbq and concert season starts tonight, but due to weather and a safety issue we are going to pass on it.  I am hoping to have her go through my clothes with me for our trip. I'm thinking I've pulled out to my outfits to take,  but one just never knows.  I know I need to take layers, due to the variable weather, but don't want to pack things I won't wear either.
Tomorrow is another full day as well.   I'm hoping to get packed this weekend so I don't stress about it.  I will say when we go to the Islands, I always pack the night before because we've gone so often, I know what to take.  Ireland is another thing altogether.  I'm still trying to get by and visit everyone's blog, but don't always comment-so bare with me please.
Hugs to you today!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh have great fun on your trip!!!! We always enjoy your pictures stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a wonderful trip! We have dried out but after 3 weeks of rain we now have mosquitoes!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what goes into the suitcase(s), you two are going to have a Fabulous time!! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14