Monday, June 1, 2015

Mama Bird

Good Morning to you. It is the start of another week and the weather is beginning to be normal-yeah! Here is a bright bouquet of Peonies from my garden for you; may it bring a smile to you face. Don't know what your day holds for you, but I hope that you have joy in every minute. I've got to walk Hunter and then head out to run errands prior to meeting my girls and grands at the pool. You know the old saying "when the cats away the mice will play", well hubby is at his annual golf tournament until Wednesday, so there is a lot of fun I need to cram in before he gets home. We will start packing next week for our big trip, so might as well enjoy a life of leisure for a few days. Thought I'm not starting out right-too much to do.

Last week I shared photos of the baby birds in my daughter's yard, she finally got a photo of mama bird. Elaine if you are reading this, is this a Starling? I have seen these birds at our old house and thought it was so funny that they have such a short tail.

Well, I'm off to get my shoes on and get a move on. I hope you have a glorious day!
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. we have the very same flowers sitting on our table.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup looks like a Starling alright lol ! Lovely flower's . Th weather here has bee up and down and very strange for us this time of year but come the middle of this week it will be back to normal YEAH !! I cant believe it is June already where does the time go ? Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We keep getting ants on our flowers. Dad has put down enough poison to destroy the planet and still those ants are everywhere!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your peonies are just so lovely!!! We had some at one of our other homes a few years ago, and Mom said all they ever did was try to lie down on the ground:(

    Hope you had fun at the pool. The grands here want to go too, but it was only 62 here today - way too cool yet. Very odd spring/summer. But at least we have had a couple of rainless days.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peonies are wonderful. We had some too and all I ever heard was "the ants, the ants...take those flowers outside". Awe the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your peonies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed your day with the girls and grands! The best times in life are usually with family on fun play days! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The peonies are lovely. I'm so excited about your upcoming trip. I went to Europe 4 years ago for 3 weeks which was definitely a challenge when it came to packing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14