Thursday, May 21, 2015

I can't believe how quickly May has flown by(wish the rain would do the same)!  I'm getting ready to go for a walk in the cold, with Hunter, so this will be short.  Some of you don't watch t.v. and some don't believe in it, but here we do. For many years, too many, hubby and I have been big fans of Survivor. This year hubby decided not to watch it due to some of the attitudes being portrayed.  I continued on and I will tell you that last nights finale was refreshing in some ways.  The man who won gave a testimony of his faith and said that was how he made it through the loneliest times of the show.  Another man, who I didn't like, was harboring a grudge against the winner and told him so.  I was impressed that the winner apologized and asked for forgiveness for hurting him.  It was so refreshing to see reconciliation and forgiveness given and received.  It ended the show on a very positive not for me.  I'm not sure I'll watch next year, but I'm glad it ended like it did.
This time of year there doesn't seem to be much on t.v. to watch while I quilt, maybe if our weather gets back to normal we will be able to be outside walking and riding.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Noreen

5 comments:

  1. I love the Fall season of TV. I don't watch Survivor but am a big fan of TV. Sounds like a great person won. When Spring arrived I also look forward to some time off from it. We are going to binge watch a few shows this summer on Netflix that we haven't seen yet. We are not that big into streaming yet but trying to move forward in that direction. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad got hooked on of all things...American Idol this year....usually they don't watch much tv together....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that we are just now finding out you are a fan?? We watch every season and sometimes yell (not loud) at the TV. But it is getting a bit repetitious.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that it had a good ending. My daughter used to have a whole group that got together and watched it but I think they kind of lost interest over the years. I watched it for a season or so but haven't seen it in a long time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found the season finale rewarding. We rarely watch network TV. I've even gotten to the point where I didn't watch over half of last season's NCIS (the only network show that we watched). If we could have a cable package with just a half dozen channels, I think we'd be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14