Thursday, March 26, 2015

Yes, Another One

When a gal has 11 grands, you know there are going to be some back to back birthdays and there are!
Pictured above are two special sisters, Miss D on the left and Miss A on the right.  Today is Miss A's 5th birthday~Happy Happy Birthday Miss A.  Five years ago, hubby and I were just getting ready to go to Kauai for two weeks(just to be clear, I did not schedule the timing of our trip-my dh did).  It was so hard for me to leave my girl with her newborn plus her three older girls. 
Miss A is quite the character~she has a unique sense of style and will only wear clothes that she likes.  She knows who she is and will not bend to pier pressure, if it doesn't align with her standards.
She makes us laugh and loves her family, especially her Papa.  I can't wait to see how she grows and matures over the next year.  WE love you so much A and pray God's blessings over you!

I hope you all have a great day! 
Hugs, Noreen

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Miss A and we like a strong willed girl who knows her mind...good on her. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably birthdays all year long! You are blessed with a beautiful family!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom knows exactly what you are saying!!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Miss "A" a very happy birthday. My granddaughter just celebrated her's this week too. Those girls are adorable. I have let my girls dress themselves before they knew what went with what. Oh my. Blessings to all, xoxoSusie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your GD. I love it when they know their own minds and nothing dissuades them. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a busy nana. Cute girls! I was just in CA celebrating our granddaughter's first birthday. I loved picking up the 6 year old in kindergarten too. We are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Children are such a blessing from God!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to sweet Miss A - what a cutie!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 11 Grans! I can't even imagine it. But what cuties these two are for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to little Miss A! Grands are just the best, I had 2 of mine all day today and enjoyed every minute! Praying your weather is better and you are enjoying less rain! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so pretty. You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14