Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

                                       May the blessing of the Irish be upon you today.
I've got a full day today~Hunter goes to the spa today and if he knew it this morning he would not be happy with me!  I also have an appt. with my surgeon for my final checkup; later both daughters and our 11 grandchildren will be here for our traditional Irish dinner, namely Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls, Dessert.  I know by this evening we will all be feeling content and happy.
Yesterday our temps got up to 84 and it was wonderful outside.  Today will be in 50's, but hopefully the rest of the week will warm back up again. 
I hope you have a fantastic day, filled with a bit of mischief and laughter.  Stories will be told around the table tonight.  I'm excited as well, because this June hubby and I will embark on our first trip to the Emerald Isle; we will be spending two weeks there.  I am so looking forward to this; hubby surprised me with this trip and I want to be back in shape and ready by the time we go.
Blessings to you!
Noreen

15 comments:

  1. Oh Noreen, how lucky you are to be going to Ireland! I long to visit there, as well as England and Scotland too! Happy St Patricks Day. Enjoy your evening with family.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're healing nicely ... I'm confident that you'll be ready for Ireland by June. We got up to 80 yesterday ... but we've already reached our high for the day today at 7AM. The wind is fierce, too, so there won't be any walking outside for me. Have a blessed St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a terrific Tuesday and happy St Patrick's Day. We know you will all have a grand time tonight and wow that is some surprise from hubby. How exciting.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patricks Day to you also.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be good and ready for your trip by then! How exciting! YAY on your final visit to the surgeon! Our heat wave broke today so we should have some nice weather now for a few days at least. Have a wonderful St. Patty's Day celebration with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You enjoy every minute~ my Irish friend!
    Have a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you're going to Ireland! I hope you have a wonderful time!
    Beautiful St. Patrick's Day decor!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful you will be going to Ireland. My sister and her husband will go in May....happy St. Paddy's Day to you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ! Happy St Patty's day to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an exciting trip that will be!! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    Your Pals,

    McMurphy & O'Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope you and your family have a lovely evening of good stories and good food. Your table looks lovely.

    Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14