Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's Thankful Thursday and I want to know what you are thankful for?  Today the sun is peeking through the clouds and the snow has stopped, for now, so I am thankful for the hope of spring. I am thankful that it has been cold and snowy while I've been recovering~it is much easier to stay in and take naps when the weather outside doesn't beckon me outside.  I am thankful that each day has gotten easier physically and that running errands doesn't totally wipe me out; I will say my idea of running an errand is going on a drive with hubby and letting him get out of the car. I am thankful for my faithful friend Kam and her bringing me lunch yesterday. I am thankful for the love and care my family are giving me-especially hubby doing most of the cooking and chores.  I am thankful that spring looms ahead and gives me a goal to aim for-lots of walks, biking and garage sales.  I am so thankful for the answers to prayer concerning my recent surgery.  I am thankful for all of you dear friends, who have prayed for me, encouraged me and continually checked in on me.  I am blessed indeed!
May your day be filled with blessings and may you find unexpected smiles and joy throughout your day!
Hugs,
Noreen

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely post and that made us smile. Take care. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for! Happy to hear your recovery is going so well. I'm fighting a virus and spending my time this week watching the prophetic conference at Bethel. So interesting.....take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that I have you as a blogging friend I am also thankful for Drs that can "fix us" and that we live in a country where care such as this is available. Happy Healing to you, Noreen. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a sweet spirit and upbeat attitude! Glad you are doing better day by day. I know the grands are looking forward to spending more time at Nana Nor's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to echo everything written ahead of us! Chillax & Heal!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding us we all have several things to be so thankful for....we are happy you are getting better...stella rose and mmma

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am thankful your my friend too
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so thankful that each day finds you doing a bit better. Hope you will soon be up and about and having lots of fun.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that each day is getting easier for you Noreen. Continued healing prayers for your complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I'm sure it has been easier to "lay low" and recover in this wintery weather. May your weekend bring renewed strength.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This whole post just made me smile! So glad you are feeling more and more like your old self everyday. So much to praise God for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are definitely so blessed - so much to be thankful for. Praying for continued good reports, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent report on your recovery progress Noreen!
    Indeed, Soring will be here before we know it!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy to you gradually getting back into life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I am thankful that you are doing so well. Take it easy and heal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14