Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Good afternoon friends,  This morning I decided to take some photos of our tree and other decorations.  I even got out my instruction manual for my Nikon, wanting to get better shots of our tree.  My problem is that the photos are never crisp and clear; I know there has to be a setting that will help, but for the life of me I couldn't find it.  I did try several, but it never worked out.  If any of you have Nikons and can help me, I'd appreciate it. 
Here in Colorado it is so windy today, not like up in the Rockies but it is still blowing.  My neighbor and I are supposed to take the dogs for a walk, but I'm wondering if we will.  This afternoon my dear friend is coming over for tea and a late celebration of her birthday.  I've also got a new chicken recipe to try tonight-sounds so good, if it looks as good as the photo has shown I will post the picture tomorrow.  Speaking of tomorrow, Hunter turns three; I've gotten him a special treat and a new toy.
I hope you've had a great day so far and are staying warm.
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Mom has a Nikon P600. It could be a number of things. It isn't set on macro by chance is it?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new canon and it makes me plain nuts at times. LOL Doesn't anyone out there love old people who would love some simplicity involved in technology?
    Hope someone can give you pointers. I love the pictures in your previous post. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Nikon coolpix and the same thing is happening to us! It worked fine when we bought it but now our Christmas family picture is not clear...slightly blurry! All others too! We cannot fine the reason either. 😞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom wants a nice camera but she says it is so much easier to use her Canon Powershot SD 880. She loves it and would get a new one like it if they hadn't discontinued it:( One of these years she says she is going to take a beginner photography course - then we will really be in trouble:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have a Nikon CoolPix,, and were not so happy at all with it,,
    too much blurriness too,, and no good zooms, even though it says it zooms,, well it zooms blurry. Hope you find a solution
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try Googling the problem with the camera. There might be a video tutorial on line. Happy Birthday to Hunter. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Hunter!

    I'm looking forward to that recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14