Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Outdoor Wednesday


Good Morning Friends, Isn't it just a lovely time of year? It was so warm here yesterday, but today is cloudy and cooler. It was a perfect morning for a 3 mile bike ride and then a walk with Hunter.  Now it is almost lunch time and I will be juicing my veges for lunch.  Sometimes I make smoothies with fresh fruit and yogurt, but mostly I love to juice; I always feel so much healthier when I'm juicing. I generally use fresh spinach, kale, beets, ginger, an apple, strawberries or peaches and carrots.  It makes about two cups of juice; I do eat some of the pulp as well.  I've had liver issues over the last ten years or so and kale is extremely beneficial for our livers, which is why I use it. I can honestly tell you when I'm juicing for the majority of my lunches, I can feel the difference. 
This afternoon I've got two granddaughters coming over for sewing and we will be making headbands.  Tomorrow I have the other two coming over; it is so fun to help them with sewing and projects.
I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday! 
Hugs,
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. I love to see your blessing --- I see those beautiful trees!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a juicer but haven't used it in years ~ it's cool looking tho! LOL !!! I did start Nutrisystems almost two weeks ago and have noticed some good changes in my health already!!! Eating healthier and taking time to exercise our bodies is so important in the long term of this short life we live! I want to play with my grands for a very long time :) Have a super Friday! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely and sunny here today and getting warmer again. Have fun with the sewing projects. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun it must be to sew with your granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14