Monday, October 13, 2014

A Matter of Heart by Tracie Peterson


I wanted to share this book with you; it has been a long time since I read anything by Tracie Peterson.  I have always enjoyed Tracie's writing and her stories, but somehow just got stuck on other genres.  This was a wonderful story to get reintroduced to an excellent author. 
The story is set in Texas and revolves around a young woman name Jessica Atherton; born to a life of privilege.  Jessica had planned to marry a man she had known all her life, but when he married another, she thought she'd never find love again.  Two men enter Jessica's life, one is Harrison Gable who is a lawyer and rich.  Being the beautiful woman she is, he instantly begins to woe her; another man also is drawn to Jessica for her spunk and forthright personality. Austin Todd is a Texas Ranger who has lost everything he held dear and plans to never become involved with a woman.  Jessica is drawn to both men, for opposite reasons.  The characters are rich and developed; you can imagine yourself living in this area. 
I loved this story and will read more of Tracie's books in the future.  I would give it ten stars.
I was provided this book by Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing for my honest review. I have not received any compensation. 

I would also like to offer this book to one of my followers; just leave me a comment letting me know you are interested and on Thursday, I'll draw a name. 
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. I know I would love it Noreen!! Enter me!!
    Hope you are well my friend.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful book. By the way, i think your front porch is so pretty. I especially like the mums.
    Gus' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed as there is nothing like a good read this time of year when the weather can be so uninviting. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always enjoyed her books up until recently when again so many of her books are similar. I haven't read any of her new ones recently so it would be fun to read one again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to read the book, it sounds like a wonderful book and won't be filled with offensive language.
    Gloria
    gyates625@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14