Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Wednesday.  I can't believe how quickly our weather has gone from the end of summer to the beginning of a different fall.  It rained all of yesterday and aside from a haircut and quick walk, I spent most of the day inside quilting.  Today, we had to pass on a walk because once again the weather is not cooperating.  For those who live in wet areas-like the west coast, the rain might not bother you.  We aren't used to it that much and walking just doesn't sound fun right now. 
Instead, we will be going grocery shopping and getting the house ready for our friends-no I didn't do it yesterday.  We cancelled our trip to the mountains for several reasons-the first one was the weather-flash floods, heavy rains etc.   However, the main reason was we really wanted to explore the three towns and wouldn't do it as much if it is pouring rain.  We don't want to sit in a hotel room, when we could just as easily stay home and enjoy the days. 
I hope you are embracing whatever weather you are having; for those in Phoenix, I pray you will be protected from the floods.
Blessings,
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. I heard that there was snow in Canada!
    Sorry about the weather. Hope you can get out and walk tomorrow and that you got your housework done today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weathered the storms here okay! A bit of flooding in the back yard and a few detours on the way to work, but overall, fine! Some, not so much! Sounds like you may have gotten some of the remnants of Norbert as well! Stay dry, I'm sure it won't last long! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your weather that really is a pain and so right not worth sitting in a hotel room because it is raining. Hope it brightens up. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get to walk yesterday, but the rain has moved through so hopefully I'll be able to get out and walk today. Hope you will get to, also.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14