Friday, August 8, 2014

The Winner Is

Happy Friday to you!  I hope your week has been one of contentment and peace, these qualities make life so much sweeter.  We had a wonderful dinner with our close friends last night and then came home and watched football. Of course, I had a quilt in my lap and a needle & thread in my hand-so it was even better.
I want to announce that Debbie from The Way We Are has won the book that I reviewed.  If you don't know Debbie, you can find her here  http://debsdailydribble.blogspot.com/   Debbie has a heart of gold and I'm so glad to be sending her the book. 
We have errands to run and then have hubby's golf buddies & wives coming over this afternoon-so I've got lots of prep to do.
I'll be around this weekend to say hello.
May your day be joyous.
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and I will visit her blog; it has a cute name.
    We are enjoying summer at our house and especially the weather has been sublime in June, July and August. 70-85 in the day and cool enough for sleeping at night. That is a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much Noreen! I will be watching the mail for the book. So exciting! Hope you have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the do with hubby's golf buddies and their wives and have a great time. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went for a run this morning with our pawrents!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Debbie! You are so kinbd and generous.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14