Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Fun

It's outdoor Wednesday and I wanted to share a fun class one group of our grands are taking-Archery. Each summer both daughter's have their kiddos take some sort of class; swimming, rock climbing, archery or maybe horseback riding. The year, Carrie's kiddos finished their swimming lessons and now are taking archery. This isn't new to them, they had targets at their old house and loved it. All three oldest have their own bows and are doing so well. Here is our oldest grandson.
Love his form.
Our granddaughter just got her own bow and has exceptional aim.
Our second grandson trying to out-shoot the others in class.
All three have great aim and I imagine the older two boys will eventually want to go bow hunting. For now, this is fine.
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. You guys look like pros. Just don't shoot an apple off of some buddys head
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yes, keep the apples away! He has excellent form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! A great sport at any age.

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archery is getting much more popular these days! Well done kids!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Just 2 days until the first ever Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails (see tab on our bloggy for details).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful time for the grands!!! Mom bets our grands would all love that too. Sorry we have been away for so long, just stopping by to say hi.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on them and glad they enjoy outdoor activities. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried archery once many, many years ago. I had no arm strength back then (and have even less now). So I admire their skills.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14