Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Severe Weather Warning

Good afternoon friends,  Today has been busy and some crazy weather is happening here in Colorado.
I was just finishing up at the hair salon when the sky opened up and it poured.  I mean really poured. I was planning on meeting my hubby at the copy store, but let me tell you that between the hail and flooded roads it wasn't fun to be out.  I was more frightened than when we had our tornado; in fact, I wondered if there was a tornado.  Visibility was horrendous and the roads were impassible in some places.  Mind you, we pack up my daughter tomorrow-so I'm praying that the rain stops.  We got three inches in about an hour.   Up north they've had 5 inches.  Crazy I tell you. 
I'm not sure what tomorrow holds, wish we could just stay inside-which we will do if there is more flooding.  Seems like it is going to be a bad monsoon season. 
Hoping all my friends in nearby states are safe. 
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't give for some rain to ease our California drought. But certainly not flooding! Stay safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and stay safe.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14