Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Say What????

This is Hunter and I've hijacked mom's 'puter cause I need to tell you about today. You see, the morning was going just fine-mom took me over to our old neighborhood to walk with my gal pal Lexie. We did our normal two mile loop, though it always seems like ten to me-short legs and all. By the time we finished, I'm hot and tired. We get home and mom leaves my harness on with leash attached. I'm not sure what's going on here. So this is what I did, I jumped up on my bed(don't tell mom cause they think it's theirs) and was resting quite nicely. I noticed mom had changed from jeans to shorts and seemed to be getting ready for something.

Here I am on one of my favorite spots. Well, then mom tells me we are going to see Odie-I think cool. What I didn't know was that we were going on another walk, although a short one. Odie's mom can't walk far, so we just walk down our street; it's easy-peasy when you aren't tired. Mom is telling me to stop whining, cause she might go on a bike ride with another friend when she gets home. Seriously mom! It is cooler out, but a pup can only do so much. I think I'll just nap the rest of the day away.
Hope you aren't having to endure this much exercise.
Until later, paws and enjoy!
Hunter

Update:  Our friends, two mini-Doodles by the names of Murphy and Stanley, are doing a blog hop today and we wanted to share about this precious boy who claims us as his.
Hunter is two and a half years old and a purebred Bichon Frise.  He came to live at our home when he was five months old.  He holds his mommas heart and follows me everywhere.  He also has his dad wrapped around his paw.  He pretty much runs our home.  We live in a small town in northern Colorado; we have our grown daughters and their families living near us and Hunter loves hanging with his cousins-Lily, a beautiful 6 yr old Bichon-Poodle and Petrol, another beauty who is a  3 yr old Mini Schnauzer.  Life is good and we are grateful for the friends we've made in Blogville.
Hugs, Noreen 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Hunter you look so cool on that lovely bed of yours BOL Don't overdo it n the exercise - I like my naps too in this hot weather - woofs and licks from Magic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter we are just lazing around wif our dad today...sorry.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor poor baby--you have to get up and walk bless your sweet heart!!!! It is good for you you know??? Mom is a good Mom!!!
    It is easy to see you are feeling good Noreen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter, you are so cute!
    Hope you guys have a nice evening. No more walks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunter you look so cute on that bed I just want to eat you up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Hunter!!! You definitely deserve a nap after all that!! xo Chloe and LadyBug and mama too

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exercise is great for you and your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14