Monday, April 21, 2014

Where Am I?

Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter and are ready for spring. I mentioned last week that I was going to be meeting up with a blogging friend, a dog lover, but I wouldn't tell you who I was meeting or where I would meet her. Today I am giving you hints-these are photos from the condo we are in; if you are one of my pals who knows the answer, please don't give it away. However, if you didn't have inside info as to where I am-look at the photos and take a guess.
I love the wooden wall decor they have and am hoping to find some to take home.  I love Gardenia's so especially like this little plaque.
Anyone who knows me will immediately know where I am~I have a necklace I am wearing with a turtle.
I also love this wall plaque-it is so cute.  In the past, I've shied away from bringing back items from our trips-because you get them home and they look out of place.  However, I'm thinking with the extra space, I may be able to find a place for a couple little things.  I can also tell you that we are awakened every morning by Roosters crowing; there are tons of chickens here. 

If you leave a comment with a guess, please try to be very specific.  If you think you know who I'm meeting, let me know too.  There might just be a little something-something for you if you win. 
Hubby is off golfing today, so I will probably try to get out and about.  This is a much needed break for us-it has been planned for over a year; we just didn't know there would be a mountain of work we'd have to do before we got away.  When we get back, we begin moving into our new home and I can't wait.  All of our boxes are at the new house, it is just the furniture that will need to go.  I'm hoping we have a contract on our home by the time we get back. 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,  Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Wow no idea where you are but we sure hope you are having fun meeting up with??? Have a marvellous Monday and a good rest and enjoy.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know where (in general) you are based on the pillows on the couch so I can't be specific enough to venture a guess. But I do not know who you are meeting up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looked around and you are not at our house. So we don't know!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have no clue where you are, but we hope you had a great time, and even more, that you get home to a sold sign.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen,
    I would say at the beach.........
    have no idea who you are with tho.
    or what beach, maybe in Calif.
    cause didn't you use to live there
    at one time.

    Hope you have fun where ever you
    are and who ever you are with.

    Blessings, Nellie
    and Belated Happy Easter, hope it was Glorious.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The flower plaque is very pretty! Hope you can find one! Carrie (don't feel like logging out of jb)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where ever you are- your having a good time! So your in good time land!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know where n WHO? Have a PAWsome time. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL- I SHOULD know where you are-you told me- but mums the word here! lol Enjoy your time, Noreen! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, maybe you went to meet Murphy and Stanley but I sure wouldn't know where!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14