Wednesday, April 23, 2014

More Clues

It's Outdoor Wednesday and you can be sure I'll be outside. Yesterday it was cloudy but still 80 degrees and felt so good. My skin has been soaking up the moisture; I don't feel as dry as I do in Colorado. We've had one guess so far, on my location, but it wasn't specific enough. So just to share the beauty of this area, I am taking photos constantly. Yesterday I also met up with my blogging buddy and her pups, it was great to hug her in person. I will be giving you more clues on her in the next day or two. In fact, I am planning on spending Friday with her and then hopefully several more times.  This is a fruit I can't get enough of-Papaya.  We went to the Farmer's Market yesterday and I want to get some pics of all the fruit, but felt a bit awkward taking pics of their produce and not buying any.  I did come back to the condo with two large Papayas though.
Love this phone-it was so cool to see the flowers on the side, instead of painted "tags" on it.
We went down here in the afternoon.  Humm-is it Santa Cruz or Carmel????? Oregon or Washington?
Maybe Florida?

Love the Koi.
I believe this is the state flower but I could be wrong. It might be one of the photos I shared yesterday.
We are having a great time and it's even better meeting such a wonderful friend.  When we were looking at her IPad, getting directions to an area-I saw that she has written something for another blogger-it was
SEE BEAUTIFUL, for the blog hop. So Michelle and Goose we thought of you yesterday.
We are also helping to support the local economy. 
I'll be back with more pictures and hints.  
Good luck and remember to be specific.  

Joy To You,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Nor!
    My guess is that you are in Hawaii!!
    You lucky gal!! What a lovely break from the cold for you! I know you are so enjoying it! Maybe Spring will have sprung in Colorado by the time you get back! Woohoo!

    Looking forward to more lovely photos!! Enjoy, my friend!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a fabulous time. We have no idea where you are but it looks a lovely place. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! We know where you are ... Happy Seeing Beauty. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are having such a good time,Noreen. It looks like it is just beautiful there. I would be outside all the time, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom says wherever you are the weather is a lot better than where she is.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still don't know.
    It looks like the ocean in Oregon
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had a papaya. Yes that phone is very cool! Glad your having a wonderful time. Looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14